MAY 06 2020 • NEWS
Lipman has achieved Practical Completion for Anglicare’s Rooty Hill Village, a 3-year construction project which started off as a vacant lot and is now a landmark right next to Rooty Hill Train Station. This vacant lot will be home to more than 300 residents made up of Aged Care, Residential Living units, Social and Affordable Housing Fund (SAHF) tenants, and Respite Care Accommodation.
The project was made up of 2 stages:
Stage 1 – $44.3m
4 main structures consisting of:
- 66 residential independent living units
- 90 aged care units; and
- Associated services facilities including:
- A community centre;
- Café and Communal dining rooms;
- A courtyard garden;
- Basement parking;
- Kitchens and serveries;
- Laundries, staff amenities, and administrative offices; and
- Associated services installations.
Stage 2 – $42.3m
Additional 3 main structures including:
- 119 residential independent living units;
- 3 Respite units;
- SAHF units;
- 4 Retail / Commercial tenancies;
- Public Car Parking;
- Resident Car Parking; and
- Associated landscaping and services.