Lipman is delighted to announce that we have been awarded the contract for the construction of a new two-storey building at Hornsby Ku-ring-gai Hospital, which will house an expansion of outpatient services and the consolidation of community health services.
In addition to the new two-storey building, works include the:
– Refurbishment and integration of an existing building (Building 14), including a new courtyard;
– Construction of a Level 1 linkway between the Clinical Services Building and the new two-storey building; and
– Siteworks including landscaping and external wayfinding signage.
The new project will:
– Provide outpatient ambulatory care services, including the provision of a day chemotherapy unit and a renal dialysis unit
– See the expansion of oral health services
– Lead to further integration of community health services