The First Stage of the Molong MPS Facility Complete
May 19, 2017
Our Bathurst Regional office, complete stage 1 of the Molong Multi Purpose Facility.
The NSW Health Infrastructure project consisted of the design finalisation and construction of new areas and refurbishment of existing areas within the existing Molong Health Service facility, including;
– Construction of new residential aged care facilities
– Construction of new plant room
– Construction of new staff accommodation
– Construction of new entry to facility
– Construction of new carparking facilities
– Refurbishment of existing acute care areas, ambulatory care areas, clinical areas, staff administration and amenities
– Refurbishment of existing residential aged care facilities
– Landscaping and associated site works, Car parking including ramps and pathways off the widened driveway to the hospital and kitchen building
The completion and opening event, received quite a bit of attention. Attended by 120 guests including Health District Executives, Members of the Health Council, MPS Staff, Lipman team, New residents, members of the community and further esteemed guests.
Prime7 media release: