Lipman were engaged by NSW Health Infrastructure department for the Design and Construction of the Molong Multipurpose Services (MPS) project.
The project consists of design finalisation, construction of new areas and refurbishment to existing areas within the existing Molong Health Service facility, including;
- Construction of new residential aged care facilities
- Construction of new plant room
- Construction of new staff accommodation
- Construction of new entry to facility
- Construction of new carparking facilities
- Refurbishment of existing acute care areas, ambulatory care areas, clinical areas, staff administration and amenities
- Refurbishment of existing residential aged care facilities
- Landscaping and associated site works Car parking including ramps and pathways off the widened driveway to the hospital and kitchen building
The project was advertised in the below article by Molong Express on the 4 August 2016.